Apply for Delivery Job in Amazon
The Amazon company is the world's largest e-commerce company, which means that no online product can deliver more than the Amazon company worldwide in terms of online buying. And this is feasible because of Amazon's incredible distribution network. Amazon's delivery boys play a critical role in the company's distribution efforts. If you want to work as a delivery boy for Amazon, we'll walk you through the entire procedure.
Many people lost their employment as a result of the Corona lock-down in various Indian states. In such a situation, Amazon has created several job opportunities for those who lost their jobs. Amazon has begun hiring delivery boys to deliver their goods. You can earn more than 1000 rupees in a few hours if you work as a delivery executive.
Why become an Amazon delivery partner?
For all individuals looking for a delivery job, Amazon offers one of the best paying jobs with multiple benefits. Along with this, it is also an opportunity to be part of an international company. Some of the other benefits why you should become an Amazon delivery partner are:
Amazon delivery is available throughout the country. So you have a chance to earn income without leaving your hometown.
Every year, lakhs of people join Amazon as delivery agents. You, too, can be a part of the delivery job market by applying for an Amazon delivery job.
- Good Salary: Amazon offers a good hourly salary to all its delivery partners along with some extra benefits to cover their health and well being.
- Earn extra in free time: With Amazon, you can now earn some extra money in your free time by delivering packages.
With so many benefits, joining Amazon as a delivery partner is a good opportunity for everyone who wants to be independent in life and earn more in their free time.
How to Join as Amazon Delivery Boy Job
Even though Amazon hires a large number of delivery guys every year, this number spikes during the festival season sale, like Amazon’s Big Billion Day or Flipkart Big Diwali Sale. This time, Amazon is looking for more delivery boys in all of India's cities. You will be working as a Delivery Boy for a few hours and will be delivering products in your local city. You must have your bike and a valid driver's license for this job. In this job, the more packages you deliver, the more money you'll make.
There are various ways of joining Amazon as a delivery job, but one of the best ways is through the OKayGo app. OkayGo offers a platform for all those seeking a job to increase earnings for blue-collared workers by optimizing their hourly earning, OkayGO provides access to untapped workers, adds flexibility, and reduces attrition for businesses.
Steps to apply for a delivery job with OkayGo
Apply for a delivery job on Flipkart using the OkayGo app
- Download the OkayGo Eflex App on the play store and register on it with your mobile number.
- You will see all the delivery jobs from Amazon available. Apply for your preferred Amazon job near you.
- The OkayGo team will reach out to you to confirm your preferred location and interview timings
- Complete the Amazon Training
- Complete Flipkart paid training (1 to 2 days)
- An Amazon ID is generated upon training completion. Once generated, the rider can start working from the very next day
With just the above 5 things, you can easily get a delivery job on Amazon and earn a living for your family.
Do Amazon drivers get paid weekly?
The payments for all Amazon Delivery Partners registered with OkayGo are done on a 30 day or 15 day time period. OkayGo understands your need and so in case of emergency offers advance payment for your work.
With the OkayGo app, you can not just work at Amazon, but also apply for multiple delivery jobs in Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, Flipkart at the same time and increase your per hour earnings. You can increase your earnings up to 50% by minimizing off-peak and waiting hours.
What are the benefits of applying at Amazon through OkayGo?
OkayGO delivers access to untapped people, improves flexibility, and minimizes attrition for businesses, intending to increase earnings for blue-collar workers by maximizing their hourly labour.
The OkayGo ecosystem has 1500+ background-checked workers and 1000+ active gig workers in major cities such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, and others.
The various benefits of applying to Amazon with Okay Go are:
- Higher earnings: With OkayGo, you may now apply for many delivery jobs at the same time in Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, and Flipkart, increasing your hourly earnings. By reducing off-peak and waiting hours, you can increase your earnings by up to 50%.
- Time flexibility: We value your time and your personal life, which is why OkayGo allows delivery drivers to work according to their schedules. You pick the time, and we'll make sure you get the job.
- Medical Benefits: OkayGo is extremely concerned about the health of all delivery personnel. We provide medical benefits to all of our delivery drivers to ensure that they are not responsible for any medical bills
- Support and assistance are available immediately: Do you have a problem with your job? OkayGo provides all delivery partners with immediate support and helps so they don't have to worry about anything. Our executives are here to assist you at any time.
- Weekly and bi-weekly payment cycles: You can monitor your daily earnings in our tracker, and OkayGo allows you to choose between weekly and bi-weekly payments. You can also get an advance payment from OkayGo before the real payout.
- Smooth and quick onboarding: As you can see from the steps above, the onboarding procedure for delivery jobs on OkayGo is incredibly straightforward and quick. All you have to do now is register and apply for the position.
What are the working hours of an Amazon Delivery Boy?
Delivery boys at Amazon do not have any fixed hours. A permanent delivery boy at Amazon may have to work for around 8 hours depending on the city and a temporary delivery boy may have to work only for 4-5 hours.
Does Amazon provide a vehicle or a phone to its delivery executives?
No Amazon does not provide a vehicle or a phone to its delivery executives
What is the starting salary of an Amazon delivery boy?
For employees with less than one year of experience to 31 years of experience, the average Amazon Delivery Boy salary in India is 1.3 lakhs. The Amazon Delivery Boy compensation ranges from 0.2 lakhs to 2.6 lakhs.